Sell your East Tennessee Home. The Schoenfield Team’s goal is to sell your property for the highest possible price and:
- with the best terms that can be negotiated.
- with the fastest window of time we can manage.
- with the least amount of hassle to you and your family.
The Schoenfield Team’s Marketing Action Plan
No two properties are exactly alike in the Smokies. The Schoenfield Team will evaluate how to provide your specific property with the maximum exposure possible so that you can obtain the highest possible price. Our team is a very technically savvy professional group of REALTORS® and support staff that utilize the latest intechnology for the benefit of our clients. In addition to using high quality photography equipment and entering your property on the multiple listing service, we also utilize a comprehensive Internet and social media marketing plan to get as many qualified buyers to view your property as possible.
Sell Your East Tennessee Home!
Below is our written marketing plan that we
implement for our seller clients.
It’s a powerful comprehensive strategy to get the highest possible price for your property!
The Schoenfield Team’s Marketing Action Plan:
- Walk through the home with you to make suggestions for preparing your property for a faster sale and to net more money for you.
- “Getting Ready” checklist and schedule prepared.
- Presale Inspections: together, we decide which inspections will be performed prior to going onto the market to eliminate uncertainty and make your home more marketable.
- Staging advice and coordination: we will do a room-by-room assessment of your home—developing a list of recommendations to dramatically improve the appeal and impact of your home. We give you the keys to making it more inviting to potential buyers.
- Showing instructions and lockbox use reviewed with owner. We make sure your home is available for showings whenever a possible buyer is ready to see it.
- Provide you with the Seller Disclosure Package for your property so that it can be appropriately positioned in the marketplace.
- “Home for Sale” sign placed (if allowed by subdivision restrictions).
- Announce your listing immediately to our office and to the top selling agents in Sevier County to create enthusiasm about your property to their potential buyers.
- Virtual tour and photo session shoot scheduled when your property is ready (de-cluttered, cleaned, and staged). Virtual tours are posted online for maximum exposure.
- Prepare a detailed list of features that you property offers. This comprehensive list of property features will be used in our marketing materials and strategy.
Sell Your Home with These Continued Steps we take with
Every Home We list on the Market.
- Multiple high-quality, quality photos taken of property and hand-selected for marketing purposes.
- Telling the Story: most agents primarily focus on the facts and features of a home when they expose it to the market. Our focus is on telling the story of your home and its special benefits. The difference is subtle but powerful. All of our marketing, including property brochures, print marketing, Web marketing, virtual tours, etc, are focused on telling the story of your home through words and photos. Buyers only care about the facts and features of your home after they have connected with it emotionally.
- Custom, full-color property brochures designed, professionally printed, and delivered.
- Distribute “Just Listed” postcards to homes in your area (if applicable). An excellent promotion of your property, the custom-made marketing piece will feature photographs and important features of your home, so your neighbors can tell their friends. Neighbors often know others that may want to live in your neighborhood.
- Email marketing campaign to top performing REALTORS and personal contacts.
- Submit property details, showing instructions, photos, and tour information, to the Great Smoky Mountain Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service (MLS) AND to the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors, to receive maximum exposure to all of the members of the REALTOR community in the Smokies and to all potential buyers.
- Professional property photos and virtual tour uploaded to hundreds of Internet Web sites for exposure to all potential buyers and investors—locally, nationally, and even internationally.
- Social Media marketing campaign implemented on Facebook and other social media Web sites. Links to the virtual tour, photos, and detailed property description will be included.
- Pre-marketing activities for your property on multiple web sites (locally and internationally) and on all web sites belonging to The Schoenfield Team (including a pictorial slideshow and a detailed written editorial of your home) before it even enters the market.
- Digital Marketing and a unique website. If your address is 123 Main Street, we will create a unique Web address such as 123Main.com. Your unique Web address would be on all marketing materials.
- Property listings created for popular real estate websites such as Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Oodle.com, and many others with detailed property features and descriptions and multiple photographs so your property can be seen first.
- Craigslist and other online classifieds.
- Create and distribute a blog post about your property. Through our gatlinburg.blogspot.com blog and our real estate website, gatlinburghomes.com, we will market information on your listing to the “blogosphere” to reach even more qualified buyers.
- Incorporate other marketing methods unique to your property to attract the buyers that your property will best suit.
- Multiple ways to inquire about your property on each website on which it is featured.
- Every inquiry about your property will be responded to in a timely manner.
- Feedback from local REALTORS will be solicited, summarized and reported to you on a weekly basis.
- Performance and strategy reviews. Weekly program reports, updates of market changes, and relevant properties sent to you for review.
- Inspect vacant property for security and condition on a regular basis.
- Continued suggestions and advice for positive changes that can be made to the property to maximize marketability are provided.
- Communicate progress in marketing your home with you regularly.
- Complete due diligence on all inquiries and submitted purchase offers (including research on all prospective buyers whenever possible).
- Professionally represent you upon presentation of purchase offers by the cooperating real estate agents. Negotiate the highest possible price and best terms for you at all times.
- Work toward putting great offers together in writing and submitting all offers to you in person or via email or fax (if you are out-of-town or not available).
In the end, it’s all about getting RESULTS!
We will work hard to get you great results and get your home SOLD at the very best terms current market conditions will allow!