- Yard & directional signs.
- Brochure boxes attached to yard sign.
- Brochure holder inside home.
- Personalized property cards.
- Aerial photography (where appropriate).
- Virtual tour online.
- Internet descriptions at over a dozen websites (see below).
- Optional open house hosting.
- Sevier County MLS Membership.
- Knox County MLS Membership.
We will custom tailor a marketing plan that determines the most suitable advertising techniques for your property. Some properties won’t benefit from certain marketing methods, others will. It’s as much an art as it is a practice – and we like to practice it!
Jeff Schoenfield and the Schoenfield Team
Sevier County’s Real Estate Professionals
Because 90% of all home searches now start on the internet, we focus most of our marketing effort there. Your property will be listed on both the Great Smoky Mountains Association of Realtors AND the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors MLS databases, both of which provide active general public access.
Your property will be showcased on our https://www.greatsmokyhomes.com/ site, which averages over 400 distinct users per day.
Additionally, our syndication effort puts your property on quite a few websites; including the following: